Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficient with Objective-C and Swift, SwiftUI, and Cocoa Touch
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in iOS application development.
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift and Swift UI
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, JSON and XML.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs integration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will be responsible to design and build applications on the iOS platform.
- He/she should have strong command in developing native iOS application and frameworks using Objective-C, Swift and SwiftUI
- They should be able to translate functional specifications into logical, component-based technical designs and write clean, simple, and tested code to support new product features.
- They should have a hands-on grip in designing, implementing and testing iOS applications - using state of the art iOS APIs and frameworks.
- They should be able to develop robust and extendible code using the latest iOS Design Patterns and develop new features to add to existing apps as well as new apps.
- Collaboration will be required with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and build rapid prototypes to highlight potential new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance will be needed along with continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Capabilities/ Skill Required:
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with web technologies, HTML and web scripting languages.
- Familiarity with modern iOS development and libraries.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
|Posted Date||May 16, 2023|
|Starting Date||July 1, 2023|
|Expiry Date||August 2, 2023|