Customer Support Representative (CSR)
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
Intermediate/ Graduate, 1 years’ Experience in a similar Industry.
Capabilities/ Skills Required:
- Communication skills, Fluent in English and Time Management.
- Strong multitasking and target achieving skill.
- Can handle stress and hectic calls.
- Should possess good anger management skills.
- Self-motivated and motivator for team. Driven by targets
- Can work under pressure in busy hours
- Problem Solving –Identify and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Customer oriented attitude with professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following call handling guidelines and etiquettes from the training manual.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Receive calls and listen to customers proactively and quick on calls.
- Checking Emails frequently, reply when required or necessary.
- Be active on Online Chat Mediums.
|Job Type||Customer Contact Centre|
|Posted Date||May 15, 2023|
|Starting Date||July 1, 2023|
|Expiry Date||August 1, 2023|