Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
Intermediate/ Graduate, 2 years’ Experience in a similar Industry.
Capabilities/ Skills Required:
- Team Building
- Managing floor operations
- Weekly QA/QC of the call center as per the standards in coordination with QA Manager.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and influence effectively over the official communication channels.
- Should have good anger management skills and able to handle rejection and hostile customers.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to influence and resolve issues / address complaints.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales targets and facilitate revenue growth.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Good knowledge of CRM system and its different utilities as per the assigned access of CRM.
- Strong multitasking, time management, and target achieving skills.
- Self-motivated and motivator for team. Driven by targets
- Selling skills - Persuasion, Telephone Sales, Customer Focus, sensitivity to Customer Needs, Closing Skills.
- Problem Solving –Identify and solve problems in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the tasks on daily basis. DSR to be updated by team members and himself.
- Develop Staff, Training/Coaching
- Support Staff CSRs to perform their job efficiently and effectively.
- Performance reviews of reporting team members.
- Handle escalations.
- Provide answers and guidance to staff on unusual and complex situation.
- Lead and Inspire team members.
- Communicate company news
- Facilitate meetings, attend briefings
- Handle Complaints
|Job Type||Customer Contact Centre|
|Posted Date||May 15, 2023|
|Starting Date||July 1, 2023|
|Expiry Date||August 2, 2023|